Retired Law Enforcement (HR 218)
After the application is processed we will laminate the card and contact you pickup. Be sure to sign the front the blue card prior to submitting, otherwise the blue card cannot be laminated.
There is a required $5.00 money order when submitting your information made payable to "Commonwealth of PA".
- Blue card, completed and signed by you and your instructor.
- Money Order for $5.00 made out to the “Commonwealth of PA”
- Copy of current driver’s license and retired Law Enforcement Officer ID (LEO ID)
- Please include your phone number and STATE of birth on the photocopy of your PA Drivers License and retired Law Enforcement Officer ID (LEO ID)
Submission of all information
- By mail at: Monroe County Courthouse, Sheriff’s Office Firearms Division 610 Monroe Street, Stroudsburg, PA 18360.
- Personally by placing it the drop-box located at the front door of the courthouse.